Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jane Austen growing




I thought is was rather amusing the way this top has grow up to the ceiling and around the corner and spilling down onto the cutting table. My sewing space is so small that I can not get a picture of the entire thing, but I am happy to have it. I have spent a calm day off sewing sashing to the diamonds and arranging them in some order that is not exactly symmetrical but symmetrical in spirit(?)
And so I am off to shower and celebrate the birthday of my Bailey, who is seventeen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is she having a crazy, blowout party this weekend? If you're a cool mom, you'll let her have one!

Cathi said...

Wow -- it is going to be stunning. Really, really stunning. Congratulations!

Cyn said...

Your JAQ is really coming along - I love it! I don't have this Inklingo collection yet, but it's on my list. lol
hugs
/;-)