Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Been a while since I have posted here. but I thought I would stop in and say hi. Hi. I did a little painting this last year. This fisrt group is are some results from a class I took from Amanda Evanston.





 
I also did some encaustics earlier in the year but had to cease due to ventilation issues. I will resume using encaustics in the summer when I can open windows. I also played with India ink, digital images, started a couple of new quilts and submitted three manuscripts to different places. I was sick for a good part of the year - chronic has become a new word in my vocabulary- which made me feel like I wasn't doing much since I could not go very far, but I did a lot of sitting work I guess and we did get to Houston to see Kevin and Bailey and got to go to the quilt show which was so cool.
ink and encaustic



India Ink and White gel pen















Bailey at the International Quilt Festival In Houston
So thats what I've been up to. How about you?

No comments: