Thursday, September 10, 2015

speaking of clothes...

I bought some beautiful Italian wool yardage when I was in Germany a few years ago and packed it up in a box with all of the other beautiful fabric I bought and so it has remained.
My goal for the rest of the year is to make some garments that spark joy with some of this fabric.

One of the patterns I bought recently was the Marcy Tilton Circle Dress V9112. Marcy has posted several customers version on her blog and facebook page and that is what finally swayed me. I did not see a version I did not like.

I have some lovely black and white polka dot which I bought from Marcy's website and the aforementioned wool from the shop in Cuxhaven - a lovely shop!  Although the polka dot is a proven favorite I think I might risk the wool and have a jumper for the winter. Or maybe I will cut out both and have two. I have heard of people making four!
On this rainy day, I have a plan.
p.s. none of the links in this post are sponsored.

No comments: