Saturday, August 02, 2008

alas!

Nothing to report. I am woefully unmotivated and undisciplined in my stitching and writing and painting. Full time work will do that to a body.
I have started a new one to one Dear Jane Block swap with Phylils in New Hampshire and I am looking forward to that! I have done one block. The idea is, we each make one block twice, and send the other the double. It is a very good way to make progress and friends. I have twenty something already from a block swap with Tilde and I am looking forward to resuming my Dear Jane stitching.
I am woefully behind on my birthday siggies. Need to catch up on those tomorrow morning. I have all of the envelopes labeled and waiting to be filled. It won't take that long to be up to speed.
And I am desperately trying to hold of beginning any new knitting projects but they are screaming like sirens at me. I have to finish Mike;s hat and a shrug I began two freakin years ago. Must finish must finish... If I finish those first I will not feel too guilyy about starting a new project and I will have two Christmas gifts done.
and now of to work
another day another nickel

2 comments:

julieQ said...

I love the idea of your Dear Jane swap with your friend. Wonderful idea!! I too have multiple projects shouting loudly at me, but don't quite know where to go. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love your idea of a DJ swap, too!

*grin*

BTW, I have a blogspot, too and did you know that you could put a list (or several), on your blogspot?

I listed, on mine, just recently... "on the go", UFO's, "Wanna Do's" and "finished". As I complete a "on-the-go" one, I put it in the "finished" category. Kinda encourages me. *s*

Also, I've promised myself that for 2 UFO's done, I can start ONE new project. How's that, for a new resolution, eh?!?? LOL

Let's hope I can stick to it!

Rosa