Tuesday, August 24, 2021

What quilty things I am up to

 Greetings from the future. I have decided to reclaim this space and talk about quilts and such again. I have joined an on line group called BravePatch School, which is a group for improv quilters and I am very excited about it. Also, I am taking an on line class in September with Sherrilynn Wood, who wrote Modern Improv Quilting which is one of my favorite quilting books. The class is called Bereavement quilting and I am sharing a picture of the course description.  

This is the quilt I am currently contemplating.

wedding ring layout in progress
block for wedding ring quilt

The BravePatch group has zoom sewalongs which I joined yesterday and it was so very soul filling. to sew along with other quilters. I am sure I will have more to say about that. I worked on my boat sails while listening, mostly; a skill that you learn on zoom apparently since only one perso at a time has the mic.

This is what I have been up to!


  

No comments: