Thursday, December 24, 2009

finished in time




Long term work in progress (wip) finished in time to be a gift. Unfortunately the recipient will not be here for Christmas day as she will be working. But at the least it is finished for her and she knows it is here.
It has been ready to have a binding applied since it was quilted by Sue Baddley a long while ago, but I guess I just did not get around to it.I even had the binding cut, left over from another quilt. How many tops do you have that need to be made into quilts. I can think of a few I have tucked away...

4 comments:

Joan said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL QUILT I just love it. Well done!!

Cathi said...

That is a stunning quilt!
And so is the kitty! :)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This is beautiful - so much thought and effort has been put into it. Congratulations on a job well done. Merry Christmas.

julieQ said...

Yout quilt just turned out gorgeous! Love the quilting in the alternate squares, it just adds such texture.