Friday, April 11, 2008

Cracking is a success! Yes there are flaws, and yes, it is uneven and inconsistent, but it is definitely crackled. And that is what I wanted. So now it will dry a couple of days and I will consider what all I will do to it next. I have all of my clothes in boxes and that is very motivating.
But there will be no more posts today as I must get ready to go to what promises to be a very loooong work day-or rather work night since we will be there verry late setting up the store for the grand reopening.I will pack nuts and apricots for snacks...I will need the energy.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love how this turned out!!!! Hmmmmmmmm, what can I find to crackle? lol

Karen Smithey said...

This looks wonderful! I can't wait to see this as you keep working on it...

Love all the beautiful quilts--which backing did you decide on?