Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One Ogre Out of the house

Today I send my Ogre off to be transformed into a quilt. I have decided to have it quilted, so it will actually be a finished piece. Ah The Blessing of the internet to make these friends who are quilters!!!
Today is a dreary dismal chilly day. Perfect for staying home and sewing. I may work on my Ping blocks, or pin a top for machine quilting, or cast on a knitting project. O bliss! a day of fiber immersion.
Some idiot has decided t infect blogger blogs with some sorry garbage mind stuff so I have had to re enable my comment permission thingy. I do not care what adults want to look at but I do not want it on my blog or my friend's blogs. Don't these people have anything better to do than to push potty pictures onto quilty blogs. Good grief.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Martha, you are zipping right through ogres at your house! Maybe I should send you a couple of mine. VBG The quilts looks terrific!